• Techiax

Set Real-Time Earth Image As Your Desktop Background

Set real time Earth image as your desktop background. Read our simple step by step tech tips to set real time image of Earth, taken from Himawari 8 weather satellite, as your desktop background.

PowerShell script, created by a Reddit user, is exploited to fetch image from Himawari-8 satellite images available for public streaming and is set a desktop background.

This involves more than a few simple steps, so read the steps carefully.

1. Visit the GitHub Gist website and download the ZIP file.

2. Extract the ZIP file to find the himawari.ps1 script. Move the script to a secure location.

3. From here, you can manually click the himawari.ps1 and run the PowerShell script as and when you want the Earth image to be updated. You can also schedule the task to run the script at intervals to set real time image of earth as your desktop background.

Task Scheduling the Script

4. Launch the Task Scheduler app and select “Create Task” from “Action” Menu.

5. Provide a name for the task then select - “Run only when user is logged on”; “Run with highest privileges”.

Also Read:  Enable Hidden Dark Theme In Windows 10

6. In the “Triggers” tab, click “New” button; Select Begin the task “At log on”; Repeat the task every “10 minutes” for a duration of “Indefinitely”.

7. In the “Actions” tab, click ”New”. Then browse and select himawari.ps1 script. And lastly click “Ok” and “Ok”.

You can also read up or learn PowerShell at Microsoft Virtual Academy. You may also refer to PowerShell commands and their functions to have a general idea of what can be done using the scripts.

Share this knowledge with your friends and leave comments. Come back for more tech tips.

Author:

I am an enthusiastic person striving to gather as much information as possible to achieve higher heights and to share the information to all others to make them also reach the stars.
"People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do"
-Steve Jobs.

Previous Post
Next Post
5 July 2017 at 06:55

Do you need hackers for hire? Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks ( This includes facebook, twitter , instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they're not getting into trouble? Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it,he will get the job done.He's a professional hacker with 20 Years+ experience. Contact him at dragonhhacker@gmail.com ... Send an email and Its done. Its that easy, Daura referred you

8 September 2017 at 12:54

If you need to hack into any Database, Delete Record, Improve credit score, spy on Whatsapp, Text, Phone, Emails, as long as it's hack contact Black@Via Email :: lorddatabase@gmail.com Or WhatsApp : +1(319)512-6937 He is great, you won't be disappointed, cheap and fast, he saved my relationship Tell him Linda

28 September 2017 at 11:31

After too many disappointments with hackers. O my God i still can believe the world still have legit hackers like this out there. i came across Sabina Roman’s post on a blog where she talked about a hacker whom helped her out with a bank hack so I contacted him to see if its truth because of my experience with some hackers that I had to stop looking for a hacker until I saw the post and I decided to try for the last time. its actually impossible to put in words how much of a Genius he is and also can't stop thanking him for helping me through my divorce case because I needed to hack into my husband’s telephone to get some proof before going for the bank hacking .Jonny Belter is a Black-hat hacker and very capable of any type of hack in the hacking world as they call it. He is actually one of the best out there and also very good to understand what so ever you are going through, in my own case the money wasn't the problem and i can gladly say every money spent was so worth it. I made a promise to him that I must tell the world of his good works and if you are interested in any type of hacking jobs you can contact him through his email hackwithjonny-AT-gmail-DOT-com and please tell him Amanda Josh told you about his good works and I keep saying thank you Jonny belter and God bless you for everything.

28 September 2017 at 11:32

30 January 2018 at 09:08

◾ "PROTOCOL SHIELDERS" ◾
Hello,

I am COREY RODRIGUEZ by name, THE CEO of protocol & cyber-sheild hackers.
In this message, we will explain how you can almost avoid SCAMMERS and stay safe, plus how our organisation works.

Read it carefully!!
Its reading will not take more than 10mins.

We kindly URGE you to not respond without have read the entire text. Those who mail without have read everything, ask questions that are answered here!!

WARNING:
MOST HACKERS YOU SEE HERE ARE FAKES
AND INCONGUROUS!!.
It tears me up when we receive bitter emails for Jobs with complains from most clients with hacking issues about past SCAMs by uncertified fake hackers like most you see here, which is disappointingly inadequate, leaving their mess for us to deal with eventually (WE DON'T MEAN TO BRAG ABOUT THAT).

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW??

You won't know until you fall a Victim but can be attentive to potential danger, error or harm if you take note of these:

1, you see uncertified email accounts carrying numberings like
"iamhacklord1232@(gmail,yahoo or hotmail.com"
pls flee from them, BIG SCAMMERS.
They take your money and never do your job!!

2, you see posts like "do you need to spy on spouse?"
All fake! , just a way to lure you toward getting ripped OFF!.

3, posting fake testimonies and comments to trick you into feeling save and secured.
Pls endeavour to ignore!!

4,beware as we urge you not to make respond to any "IVAN HONG" (impersonating with our post pretending to work for us) with this exact post.

◾VERY IMPORTANT ◾

For years now, We've helped organisations secure data base, so many sites has been hacked for different reasons of Job kinds.
"CLEAR CRIMINAL RECORDS" & "iPhone HACK" of
and in short timing hacked petty cyber sites accounts like Skype, Fb, WhatsApp,Tinder,Twitter!!, FLIPPED MONEY, LOAD CCs and vice versa but these are significant experiences a good and effectively recognized organisation
must firmly ascertain.

◾OUR "AIMS" HERE ◾
Are:
1◾to assign a qualified agent of specific rank to particularly any sort of cyber issues you intend dealing with in short and accurate timing.

2◾ to screen in real hackers (gurus only) in need of job with or without a degree, to speed up the availability of time given to for Job contracts.!!

Thus an online binary decoding exam will be set for those who seeks employment under the teams Establishment.

write us on:
◾Protocolhacks@gmail.com or
◾Cybershieldnotch@gmail.com
◾Cybershieldnotch@protonmail.com,

COREY ROD,
SIGNED...!
Thank you!!!

22 February 2018 at 18:27

I sincerely didn’t like the idea, but this is my way of saying thank you to the Quora user that recommended a hacker (ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COM)

I hired him for a very private and difficult matter of helping me hack a my spouse’s phone and social networks and some other personal stuffs and he far exceeded my expectations. which Jeremie, helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. he is a fantastic investigator and a great person. If you need a professional, reliable and efficient hacker, then you should contact this guy ; ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COM
Y ou can also call him or send him a text +16692252253